Monday 11 July 2016

Introvert

As a social creature, we crave connection with other people in order to be living. Or in other words, having interaction with people is a basic need of human being.

I love socializing and I don’t have any problem with it. Meeting with people is fun, but yet, it is exhausting. And in the end of the day, I just want to be left alone in my quiet dark room with no one but my thoughts in order to regain energy.

This past weeks has been really exhausting for me. With all the hurly-burly “lebaran” thing; family gathering, kids whining, babies crying, visiting relative, halal-bi-halal with some close friend etc etc. I know it’s good to have them in my life. but people are draining me up, and when my energy is really low, I really-really need some time alone. And if I don’t have a decent some time alone, I can get pretty upset and it can put me in a bad mood. I can’t function well with too many people around. I feel as if myself is slowly dissolve by this noisy world with its gazzilion people on it, and to regain my sanity back, I have to get away from all of this by creating world of my own inside my head.

I’ve known enough people around me, I want get to know myself better.



/pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

0 comments:

Post a Comment