Friday 20 June 2014

Dream

I think life is a journey, a metaphorically journey to find what we’re looking for.In my earlier year of life, i always dreaming to be rich and famous. But as i grow up now, i realize that money is just a paper and famous doesn't always bring happiness.It was philosopher Allan Watts who asked a really simple question. “what if money was no object? How would you really enjoy spending your life?”. His question demand an answer.what’s really makes me happy? what do i want for this life? and the most important question was “what is my dream?”.I start to dig out my soul to find the answer.Then, i found out it was writing that makes me happy. i want to be a writer. If destiny was a treasure map, it would be my “X”. I know that would not be easy. There would be a lot of obstacles along the way. I will dealing with waves of failures, the storm of fear and cold nights of hopelessness. But i understand that great sailor doesn't born in steady sea. Maybe I can spend my entire life blaming the world, but successes or failures are entirely my own responsibility. i have a dream to pursuit, a promise to fulfill, and a chest of treasure to open.Eleanor Roosevelt said that, “the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream”.Even if the path ahead is covered with grey clouds above, I would sail the ocean far more further.I believe that as long as i have dream in my mind, there would be sprinkles of hope to carry on, a gasoline for mankind to keep alive. Because if i give up on my dream, what’s left?
/pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

0 comments:

Post a Comment