Monday 11 January 2016

Dream Journal



I don’t know how it’s start but the first thing I remember is when I was in my dream, I woke up in my parent’s room. It was dawn when I woke up. I notice the vague vivid light shone from tiny window near the ceiling. Then I took a bath and getting ready for school. I look at the mirror and see my reflection. My hair grew long, just like what I currently have right now. I was already wearing my high school uniform at that time. I don’t know why, but then all of sudden my heart was filled with joy. I was really happy because I’m able going back to my high school. Then I remember it was Monday and I’m afraid because in my high school, we’re not allowed to have long hair. In this manner, every monday there’s inspection during flag ceremony. Immediately, I asked my mom about it. My mom said “what are you worried? You are already in college now”. I realize about it, and feeling a little bit disappointed because I love my high school. But I decided continue to wear my high school uniform instead.

All of sudden I was walking to my high school. I stop and checked my phone. I open snapchat, there’s a girl admire me. It turn out it was one of my friend in the college.

I end up in a mall. I step to the escalator which made from rock. In the left side of the escalator there is a waterfall and two people playing baseball. The ball were accidently throwed over me, I tried to catch it but I failed. I continue to walk with some friends I don’t remember who they are. i went to the fifth floor and going back again in rock escalator. One of my friend has a baseball glove on his hand. He tried to catch the ball that were throwed towards him. he able to catch it. I envied him because he able to catch the ball. I borrowed my friend’s glove. There’s a ball coming and landed in one of the hole in the rock. all of sudden I said “New York!” but I failed to catch, I missed it. Then my friend took it from the hole.

From the distant, suddenly there is a character in video game shooting his riffle gun to us. I ran, thinking what video game character I should summon. I found a Tamiya and it’s track but I couldn’t summon it because it was a toy car and not a video game character. I continue to exploring the mall. I went to higher floor, and I found a XXI Cinema. I saw it from the distant but whenever I try to approach it, it disappear out of sight. I asked to the people there “excuse me, where’s XXI Cinema?”
i see it in google and i thought it's quiet representative.
and she said “it was there, go take this excalator”. I ran there but Its not there, the XXI Cinema is not there. All of sudden I was in lobby room. There are some pokemon dolls in there. I took charizard doll, I summon it and became real. I hop onto his back.

But now I was in the car with my friend. I sat on the back. We are looking some food to eat. We passed several restaurant and cafe, but my friend not agree to eat at those restaurant. I remember it was in jalan belimbing in Malang but the street is more dense and look like Braga street in Bandung. Before we can decided to be able find restaurant, I suddenly end up in the middle of exam. I was sitting in the back. I look in the windows, the sky was perfect blue. The teacher is a fat middle aged woman whom I don’t remember who that is. A soccer ball drop from the ceiling and the teacher desk transform into a goal. I ran towards the ball and kick it, teacher couldn’t save it. My friend in the class cheer and congratulate me, but the teacher is angry. “this is not fair” said the teacher. She rumbled few words I can’t quite catch it. I keep smiling and my classmate keep cheering me. I feel like a detective who just solved a murder case. I ripped my shirt apart and the teacher said she was going to sue me. I make a clever argument and she lose. Another teacher, a younger one, enter the class.

“you are clever, what are you studying?” she said 

“engineering” I lied. 

And we going back in our desk. one of my classmate shout “he lied!”. The teacher stare at me as if she want to ask for any validation. I smirk and said “I was studying in Nanyang University” then the teacher said “you are clever, but this grade is not reflecting you”. Immediately I picture myself studying in university library. the vision washed away, I was hanging out with girlfriend (although i currently don't have girlfriend). we were strolling the city. I picture my self living in Singapore.


And then I woke up with the strange feeling of excitement.
/pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

0 comments:

Post a Comment