Saturday 27 April 2013

you and i in verse

It was already late night when we sat side by side at her house. Her house is already quiet,we even can heard the sound of clock ticking repeatedly. I don't remember what she wear,but she's look breathtakingly beautiful that night. After a long silence we start to talk each other,we talk and talk and talk about our life stuff,our secret,our burden,our fear until we ran of words because we can't longer talk with words.

It was emotionally conversation without words. We just staring each other eyes in long comfortable silence. Then tears start streaming down to my face unconsciously.

Stop crying........ stop crying......

I don't know why i'm cry anyway,i just cry without any words spoken.

Why am i cry anyway? stop crying.... stop crying....

Then she came to my way and give her hug,my head was in her shoulder,her head was in my shoulder. She rub my back over and over again and keep telling me that everything is fine.

When I was in her arms,I felt like it was the safest place on the universe I ever felt.


/pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

0 comments:

Post a Comment