Thursday 6 June 2013

A brand new life

"You made it right?" He suddenly appear in front of me. 

"You know it" I said. 

"so,how's life?satisfied enough?" 

"No" I said shortly 


"You already entered a new fate,now you walk on your own path perhaps this is your renaissance. But you know,this is just a beginning,there's plenty of quest that not accomplished yet" 

"Everything needs beginning,even an epic story has its prologue" I said 

He just smile calmly. Something changes,he looks different. I don't know what,but I know something not going well as they used to be. 

"So maybe this is goodbye" he said 

"What do you mean?" 

"I'm just your dark side,your alter ego. I'm exist because your hateness and loathe from your past. Now things changes,I must go somewhere or maybe just lay deep in your heart,caged deep inside,waiting for the right time,maybe someday in the future you need me again. You're a different person right know" 

"a brand new life has started right?" 

"Yes it is,indeed. A brand new life has started" 

And then he vanished,just like a tiny pieces of dust blowing somewhere far away.
/pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

0 comments:

Post a Comment